almost 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Toluca, Nemesio Díez
Upcoming Information:Mexican Liga MX 25.10.2020
When/Date: 25.10.2020
Time: 2:00 pm



Watch here >>>Toluca vs Tijuana live


Online here >>>Toluca - Tijuana live

Toluca v Tijuana


Short Preview

  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 11 in the zone Promotion to Liga MX (Apertura to Play Offs: 1/8tofinals) and 14).
  • Toluca has a good chance of playoffs (80%), has a very small chance of first-round bye (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Tijuana has a chance of playoffs (36%), has a very small chance of first-round bye (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Toluca is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Tijuana is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Tijuana could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Toluca will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 31 head-to-head matches Toluca won 12 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 39-37.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Toluca won 11 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 31-12.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Santos Laguna - Atlético San Luis match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 9 in the zone Promotion to Liga MX (Apertura to Play Offs: 1/8tofinals) and 18).
  • Santos Laguna has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a very small chance of first-round bye (<1%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • Santos Laguna is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Atlético San Luis is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Atlético San Luis could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Santos Laguna is a favorite.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Santos Laguna won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Santos Laguna won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-0.

    Guadalajara - Cruz Azul match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 7 in the zone Promotion to Liga MX (Apertura to Play Offs: 1/8tofinals) and 4 in the zone Promotion to Liga MX (Apertura to Play Offs: Quartertofinals)).
  • Guadalajara has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a small chance of first-round bye (8%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Cruz Azul has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a good chance of first-round bye (63%), has a chance of win league (16%).
  • Guadalajara is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Cruz Azul is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 19 head-to-head matches Guadalajara won 5 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 19-25.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Guadalajara won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 8-13.

    Albacete - Rayo Vallecano match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's watch a game between leader and outsider (ranked 20 in the zone Relegation and 2 in the zone Promotion to LaLiga).
  • Albacete has a chance of relegated (36%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (7%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Rayo Vallecano has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (37%), has a chance of promoted (32%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Albacete could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Rayo Vallecano will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Albacete won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 7-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Albacete won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-2.


    Other matches:

    https://courtney7ub71u.tumblr.com/post/632912167975403520/live-stream-kansas-city-vs-denver-football

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11562765/watch-juventus-v-verona-live-october-25

    http://arodelpi1988-blog.logdown.com/posts/8190876

    https://courtney7ub71u.tumblr.com/post/632905051224031232/watch-and-bet-online-stream-toluca-v-tijuana

    https://krystle-stodola3a20b1.tumblr.com/post/632852172917325824/salt-lake-vs-dallas-mls-livestream
  • ← Padova v Südtirol [livestream] Watch Charleroi - Waasland-Beveren livestream 25.10.2020 →